Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome everyone!  This is going to be the start of a new adventure for me.  I'm going to share with you all about my new book I've been working on, maybe get some feedback.  I'll post updates as often as I can. 

Well to start: the series is called The Legacy of the Goddess, and the first book hopefully will be title "The Fall of Pride".  I've actually had someone do a coverart for the book, here's a teaser of it...



Some background info for the series:  let's see, I have done over a year's worth of research for the books, I like to be as accurate as I can when I play with history.  The first book is set in 1543, Tudor England/Ireland.  King Henry VIII has only a few years left before he passes away and his son Edward takes the throne.  But I digress, for the story is centered around Celtic Mythology, primarily the Goddess Morrigan and how She created a long-lived race of beings, namely to keep her company throughout the ages, but their main purpose evolves into protecting the essence of Ireland and the Old Ways.  But as with all empires throughout history, invaders, war and death reduce their numbers and way of life until they are almost extinct.  But there is a Prophecy that these warriors will see fulfilled.

Current Status:  I've hit over a 22k word count!

No comments:

Post a Comment